A travel yes, but why?Temps de lecture / Reading time: < 1 minute
My poor English readers, I am really not taking good care of you :'( Promise I’ll try now on to give news more often! Here is a start in 2020, stats about my first year of travel. And what comes next! Enjoy the podcast, see ya!
- 22nd of March 2019: first pedal stroke from home (Grenoble, Frankreich)
- 27th of March : paragliding session in Pyrénées
- 1st of April : duo cycling with a Belgian to Porto via Camino de Santiago
- 1st of May : sailing along Portuguese and Spanish coasts on Soukha with Pierre from Québec
- 1st of June : cycling through Morocco during Ramadan (to Agadir)
- 15th of July : mooring in Canary archipelago
- 1st of August : start a loooong stay in Gran Canaria and looking for a boat to cross a large lake called Atlantic
- End of October : beginning of a crazy adventure. Buying a sailing boat with two other travelers willing to cross the ocean too.
- End of November : after few weeks setting up the boat for the crossing, we finally left canary to Cabo Verde first, then headed to French Guyana
- 24th of December : arrival in Fraaaaaaance, mmh French Guyana more exactly
- End of March 2020 : the decision is taken to stay here in order to work, one year or more
- To be continued